Monday, April 3, 2017

We'll knit in the sunshine, we'll laugh every day . .


I am borrowing from the Gale Garnett song with a title close to that (We'll Sing in the Sunshine), but that is what I have been doing here this last week in Baja. Our pergola is a great place to sit and knit!
I am working on (dare I say "finishing ") this KAL from last year, Fourteen carat.  I love working with fingering weight yarn but it takes an awfully long time to finish a project. The pattern is by Michele Hunter, and first appeared on her website, knitpurlhunter.com.
Here is a link to the pattern on the Ravelry.com. I am using sock weight yarn, as I mentioned. It is CoBaSi, a cotton, bamboo, silk and nylon blend that comes in loads of colors. It is available at Weedy Creek Yarn, of course 🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment